Who makes this mount?

Discussion in 'Live Sound' started by multoc, Jun 7, 2008.

  1. multoc

    multoc Member

    So i've been looking for this mic attachment on the cabinet for a while with no success. Can anyone tell me who makes this?
  2. bent

    bent Member

    That's called a Z-Bar, Z Right Stuff makes them, maybe K&M, possibly LP, Shure used to make them.


Share This Page