1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

Wishing RO members Peace & Dreams!

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by Mad John, Dec 24, 2001.

1. Mad John

Mad John Active Member

Nov 25, 2001
    Hey every one!

It's the end of a most intense year for all of us and I just wanted to wish you all a most happy Christmas/Hanukkah holiday.

Funny, this year had a strange vibe after all the tragic occurances, so that this time of year is especially unusuwal.

I want every one to make thier own personal resolutions for the comming year, because 2002 is going to take all of our human spirit to move forward into clearer teritories.

I realized more than ever this year what the truly important matters in life are, like repecting yourself and others. Considering the planet to a greater extant than just talking about the strange wheather thats been reminding us all along that something is wrong EVERYWHERE!!!

I listen to Marvin Gaye's "Whats going on" now and the truth of his music is more powerful than in the 70's!

From this board I have learned (because I am so personal and sensitive) not be too judgemental with people and that compassion and a little consideration for others goes a long way!

I have enjoyed imensely the new friends I have made here and I feel confident that we are all going to learn more than ever before about ourselves (if we share more of ourselves!)

Wishing to you all most sincerly;

Peace & Dreams!

Mad John
    Zythum Studios

"The present day Composer refuses to die!"
    Edgar Varese - 1921
  2. sign

sign Guest

Thanks a lot John. I wish you and all RO members and moderators a Merry Christmas and a happy, peaceful and most of all healthy new year. :) :w:
  3. Dave McNair

Dave McNair Active Member

Mar 6, 2001
    Thank you very much John. Peace to you and yours.
  4. RandomGuest

RandomGuest Guest

Feb 10, 2001
    Yes! :)

Seasons greetings to you all!

I feel that this year, it is the "good to be alive holiday "

Here's to some quality rest & relaxation...

safe & sound.

My very best wishes