1. Register NOW and become part of this fantastic knowledge base forum! This message will go away once you have registered.

WTB: im looking for a sytek mpx 4a

Discussion in 'Pro Audio Equipment' started by needlesstotry, Jul 11, 2005.

1. if anyone has any of the following items for sale or know one who does or where i can find some then please email me and let me know. needlesstotry @ hotmail dot com. you know the drill

looking for:

sytek mpx4a
    racked or unracked channel strips or pre sections from auditronics, api, osa, purple audio, telefunken, neve
    urei 1176ln
    urei la4a, la2a
    let me know.

2. Antho

Antho Guest

There's a MPX 4aii on ebay. There usually is. Is this a different unit to what you are after?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3278&item=7335435118&rd=1&ssPageName=WD2V

3. sunflute

sunflute Guest

Sytek MPX 4aii

Hello,

I have a "like New" sytek preamp that I bought less than a year ago. It sounds great but I am upgrading to a high voltage millennia and need to sell it in order to buy the Millennia.

I will sell it for $700 plus shipping.

Thank you

Marco

PS I can email you pictures if you like.

sunflute at yahoo dot com

4. JohnSuitcase

JohnSuitcase Guest

Hi marco,

Do you still have the Sytek? If so, what's the model number, and does it have any of the Burr Brown Op Amps in it?

I've been shopping for a sytek unit, and would be interested in yours.

Also, how would you say it sounds? You must think the Millennia will sound better?