Behringer?

Rog

Lots of people have very little good to say about this company, I'm wondering why? I have one of their mixers and have used some of the outboard gear and while this stuff isn't going to set the world on fire it isn't too bad - especially for the price. So, what's the problem with them? Is is because they (allegedly) borrow liberally from other more respected designer's ideas or what?

R

Roel

And their mixers just suck. I was making full use of the headphone out and it broke down. I hate the damn thing. I hate it so much that I scratched "EVIL" on it, and painted it red. No. I didn't. But I do hate it.

warlock

I've been using MX2642 for 4 years 10 hrs a day and everything on it works. Except for one scratchy fader which is used for the stereo mix out from my Scard. Go figure. And I like the B'ringers EQ more than the Mackies. I admit that the mic pre's are noisy and a bit "duller".

Keijo

Rog

The PSU on my 8000a blew up - they don't uprate them for 240V. Easy enough to fix and the tech support was excellent. You pays your money and you takes your choice.

D

dwgriffi

Originally posted by Rog:
Why don't you just come right out and say what you mean J?

;)

Heh heh! Actually, a chap I shared a space with years back got a Composer to put across his midi rig output. First two were DOA and the third crapped out in a week. Fourth I think he actually still has. No opinion on how they sound, but I've never forgiven them for making him so grumpy for three months.

J

Last edited by a moderator: