---->Looking for some good microphones for pipeorgan<-

S

Sonarerec

It was $595 including S&H but you need to confirm with Mick. Please note that most micpres of this quality cost this much and more PER CHANNEL, and this is a stereo unit.

I plan on getting the 4ch #2 when funds allow.

Rich

Thomas W. Bethel

JoeH said:
I like your stereo-bar suggestions; I've made my own (one that flies) from a couple of slim, 18" side panel mixer rack adapters. I strapped them together with black wire ties, and found that the pre-drilled holes also accomodated my mic-mounting hardware, so the rig darn near built itself, with no drilling or extra work required.

Did you get the 18" rack panels at a discound most rack panels I know of are 19" <GRIN>

I too like to come up with new and inovative ways of flying and mounting microphones and I built or modify most of my microphone stands and make or remake most of my mounts to suit the application.

Thanks for sharing your ideas

ptr

James_Jonasson said:
How much does a D.A.V. Broadhurst Gardens #1 pre run? I'm always shy about contacting sales for a price (once they have your contact info, who knows what they'll do with it).

[="http://www.kmraudio.com/catalogue/index.php/cPath/27_37/sort/1a/page/2"]KMR[/] who distributes the DAV stuff in the UK has a list price of £416.17 (Ex.VAT)

Or You needen't more then send more then an e-mail to : enquiries@davelectronics.com ~ Asking for a price quote is not a commitment to anything more then a cordial reply..

/ptr

John Stafford

James_Jonasson said:
How much does a D.A.V. Broadhurst Gardens #1 pre run? I'm always shy about contacting sales for a price (once they have your contact info, who knows what they'll do with it).

Thanks,
JJ

Hi James
Mick Hinton is a gentleman, and I would never hesitate to let him have your e-mail address. There's nothing as irritating as the spam you get from the large Internet dealers after you make an enquiry, but DAV won't pester you.

John

PS If you buy a DAV BG1, I'd love to hear how much you like it. I'm still waiting for a bad (or even lukewarm) review!