Maybe I am blind, but why my poll was deleted?

Ethan Winer

Alécio and DH,

> It does not appear here, maybe because i already voted. <

Voting shouldn't matter because I voted too and I still see it. What might be going on is a bug in RO's BBS software that fails to refresh pages correctly. Sometimes I arrive here, see a new thread but read something else, and when I come back that new thread is not showing.

Assuming you use Internet Explorer, hit F5 once or twice and you'll probably see more threads listed. I've gotten into the habit of hitting F5 often when I visit here, just because of this bug.

--Ethan

Kurt Foster

I don't know what the problem is.. I see it here. It is right below this thread. Go to Forum Home page, click into Micing, Tracking, Mixing, Editing, and it is the 3rd or 4th thread down.. Kurt
(Dead Link Removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurt Foster

Originally posted by Ethan Winer:
Alécio and DH,

> It does not appear here, maybe because i already voted. <

Voting shouldn't matter because I voted too and I still see it. What might be going on is a bug in RO's BBS software that fails to refresh pages correctly. Sometimes I arrive here, see a new thread but read something else, and when I come back that new thread is not showing.

Assuming you use Internet Explorer, hit F5 once or twice and you'll probably see more threads listed. I've gotten into the habit of hitting F5 often when I visit here, just because of this bug.

--Ethan
Waldo says that if you seem to lose a topic while on the BB if you hit the refresh button, it will come back up.. Kurt

Kurt Foster

Waldo mentioned that there was a technical problem with one of his providers..and it would take a day or two to address.. meanwhile just use the refresh feature or follow Ethans's suggestion.. that should help.. Kurt

falkon2

RO is getting frisky and playing hide-and-seek with us people in the faint hopes that it can convince us that one too many hours at the console has driven us slightly around the corner!