She's the Man

Mixerman

If this is the song you wish to mix, please post your preferred format below. This song has 31 tracks total, and is currently on Pro TOols 24bit/48khz

I appologize for the second sign-up, but giving a choice of mix was not the original plan. Please only sign-up for ONE mix.

Mixerman

tubedude

I'll take this one I guess. This sucks ass trying to pick one, its killing me. Mixing backing vox is what sold me.
I need .wav or a cakewalk or Sonar bunch file.
I can make a few copies and pass them on if needed.

L

Lenz

I'm in for this great song too.

I just need something i can stuff into my Mac

I use Logic Audio

A

arneholm

I'll pick this one

I need the tracks in .wav format, 24bit 48 kHz is OK.

31 tracks will do just fine.

I am located in Tallinn, Estonia, Europe

Arne

Dave McNair

I'm in for this one. Not sure the best way to get it down to 2" with the 31 trk count. Well, I'll take it on ProTools, to make this a little more interesting. You guys know how much I luvs the Tools.

B

bportzer

does anyone here have broadband access? I have enough server space to put this thing up, if anyone wants me to do so.

M

mapostel

Hi bportzer,

does anyone here have broadband access? I have enough server space to put this thing up, if anyone wants me to do so.
Yeah, that'd be great. I have 128kbps wireless - that's manageable and faster than mail to NZ.

Thanks,

Matthias

Last edited by a moderator:
A

arneholm

I have cable ADSL maximum - I guess working on ISP as a day job still has it's bonuses - 8 Mbps down and 768 kbps up...

I can also download UFO for Keijo Koppel - we live about 10 miles apart...

M

mp@soundtechrecording.com

Originally posted by bportzer:

I have a cable modem, I'd be glad to d/l and distribute to any Canadians on the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anel Paz

I have a cable modem too (512 kps), I'd be glad to d/l and distribute to any Argentinians on the list.

Mixerman

Here's the list of participants for She's the Man

tubedude~ .wav
Mark Planke~ .wav
Arne Holm~ .wav
Microphoneman~ SDII files
MMazurek~ SDII files
bgroup~ SDII files
Matthias~ PT 24/48
McSnare~ PT 24/48
bportzer~ PT 24/48
Anel Paz~ PT 24/48
Mixerman~ PT 24/48
Lenz~ Logic Audio

12 total. I'll be getting these files to bportzer by early next week for distribution to the participants.

What format do I need to have made for Logic Audio? Would that be an SDII file?

Mixerman