No idea of the cost of this but it looks very cool.
USB Interface & Monitor Controller
10/20 I/Os via USB, S/P-DIF, Analog XLR, RCA, 1/4" and Mini Jacks
Availability scheduled for July 2013
- [[url=http://[/URL]="http://spl.info/en/products/interfaces/crimson/in-detail.html"]In Detail[/]="http://spl.info/en/products/interfaces/crimson/in-detail.html"]In Detail[/]
Professional sound at an incredible price.
The SPL Crimson combines a USB interface with high-quality preamps and a separate, fully-featured monitor controller. You can play and play back, record and convert, control and listen with one single device.
So all you essentially need for a truly professional recording setup is the Crimson and a DAW.
- 30 I/O channels (10 recording channels and 20 playback channels)
- +/- 18V operational voltage for professional levels up to +24dB
- Two boutique level, discrete Class A, +/-30V high-voltage mic-preamplifiers
- Two Hi-Z instrument preamplifiers
- Two separate headphones amps, individually controllable
- Connect and control two stereo speaker sets
- Monitor signal mix function for playback and recording paths
- MIDI input and output via two DIN sockets
- USB 2.0, S/P-DIF input and output
- 24Bit/192kHz converter
- Made in Germany