I have an issue with Cubase SX3.
1) I imported 10 MP3 files into a project, each one sitting on a different track.
2) I trimmed off the first 5 seconds of each track using the split tool.
3) I selected all tracks.
4) I went to File - Export - Selected Tracks
6) I choose "copy" when the pop-up asked for "copy" or "reference"
7) The tracks exported. However, it is exporting the complete track. The 5 seconds that I deleted from the beginning of each track is still there in the exported file.
So, my question is, how can I split a track, then export it, but have it export the new trimmed version. After I split the track, delete the split, and export it, the parts I deleted are still exporting out.
Thanks for your help!