Skip to main content

Hello,

I recently purchased a used MOTU 896, but the CDs were not included. I know the drivers are available via download, but I'd like to have a copy of the applications as well.

Anyone out there willing to dupe a set for me? I believe the 896HD shares the same CD set. I can reimburse you for the postage and CDs. I can also pick up if you're located in the Santa Cruz, SF south bay or peninsula areas.

My info is below if you'd like to contact me directly.

Thanks,
Mike

Topic Tags

Comments

anonymous Thu, 12/09/2004 - 17:54

Yes, I did conact MOTU sales but have not gotten any reply yet. Oh and Yes, I am a registered MOTU user and have dowloaded the drivers. Right now, I'm going to use it with Sonar (which BTW, I do own legally), but would like to give Audiodesk a try sometime.

:twisted:

>Why dont you contact MOTU and get the LEGAL software. I think >you can transfer ownership for a small fee. Just download >yourself, uh thats right, you have to be a REGEISTERED >USER :cry:
>Stay LEGAL homey

shanabit Thu, 12/09/2004 - 21:45

Yes, I did conact MOTU sales but have not gotten any reply yet. Oh and Yes, I am a registered MOTU user and have dowloaded the drivers. Right now, I'm going to use it with Sonar (which BTW, I do own legally), but would like to give Audiodesk a try sometime.

They are a little slow with E-mail returns. Your really better off to Call tech support, its quicker. Audiodesk is cool. Ive been screwing with it for awhile now. Not a bad program Mac only though. You cant use Audiodesk without the code inside the manual BTW.

Dood you need to read your post, you sound shakey here !!
Also, what your asking someone to do is illegal anyway you slice it. It's copyright infringement period :roll: