Skip to main content

Where can I find tubes for my 2000e,whats the Thorax going $$$$$$ for?

Topic Tags

Comments

Sebatron Tue, 05/17/2005 - 10:08

Where can I find tubes for my 2000e?

The valves are 12AT7 and are quite readily available from various valve stockists around the world…… or you can get them from us of course …..Our preferred valve is the J.J ECC81 ( 12AT7/6201 ) for its low microphony and wide bandwidth.

whats the Thorax going $$$$$$ for?

The THORAX currently lists at around $2000 USD.
Our various dealers may have specials on or you can try and score a deal off me direct.

8)

anonymous Tue, 05/17/2005 - 10:35

Sebatron wrote:

The valves are 12AT7 and are quite readily available from various valve stockists around the world…… or you can get them from us of course …..Our preferred valve is the J.J ECC81 ( 12AT7/6201 ) for its low microphony and wide bandwidth.

Our various dealers may have specials on or you can try and score a deal off me direct.

8)

THanks for the response,Ill ck out local dealer and see what they offer-----if not-----Ill be giving you a buzz

anonymous Tue, 05/17/2005 - 10:56

eddies880 wrote: [quote=Sebatron]

8)

THanks for the response,Ill ck out local dealer and see what they offer-----if not-----Ill be giving you a buzzIve done some looking around and found "new" Mullards 12AT7ecc81s-------as far as tubes for my guitar amp,I know what to look for,but as far as preamps----Im lost.
I know mullard makes good tubes for guitar amps,but are they as good for preamps/

x

User login