Skip to main content

Hi Seb
I have a VMP 2000e and I'am verry happy with, it's a great preamp, I like to have more informations about the compressor veqc-2000, I don't see no articles or no comments, and it's not on your list price, someone have an opignon about it?

Comments

anonymous Wed, 10/20/2004 - 16:38

I'd like to know about it too. Is it made solely for bus compression, or is it a dual mono comp as well? There wasn't any info on the website about it when I last checked (a couple days ago). It looks really interesting from the picture, but while a picture is worth a thousand words, I don't think that picture was quite that informative. ;)

Jean-Pierre

Sebatron Sat, 10/23/2004 - 02:50

Sorry for the long delay in repying to this.Sometimes it's hard to verbalize the words and thoughts on my feelings on this unit.
This is probably the BEST thing we build at Sebatron at the moment.
It's like a little secret because they take so long to build and align.
It can totally spin a mix or a track around or be used subtlely.
The later versions produced recently feature feed-back optical compression and a totally variable attack/release control as opposed to the switched six-position selector.
They also feature a 'Stereo Offset' control so you can tilt the compression threshold from left to right allowing easy 'keying' configurations via the 'sum-stereo'/'dual-mono' toggle switch.
There's some new photos and DATA on the website ,
go check it out : http://www.sebatron.com