Large-diaphragm Transducer Type Cardioid Condenser Microphone.
SCX-25 delivers a sound quality found in classic mics that are much larger and many times more expensive. Uniquely shock-mounted within an intricate machined brass ring, the capsule is isolated from the microphone body and the electronics. By successfully minimizing acoustic reflections and diffractions, SCX-25 delivers a pure, open-air sound unlike any other mic.
• Transducer Type Condenser
• Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 kHz
• Polar Pattern Cardioid
• Output Impedance 200 Ohms balanced
• Sensitivity 29 mV
• Equivalent Noise Level 14 dB (A weighted)
• Signal to Noise Ratio 80 dB
• Power Requirements 48 - 52v phantom
• Maximum SPL 138 dB
• Dynamic Range 124 dB
• Cable/Connector 3 pin gold plated male XLR connector
• Polarity Positive voltage on pin
• 3 relative to pin 2 of output XLR connector