Skip to main content

Okay, so i've got this nice peice of equipment sitting next to me and i've been trying for so long to try to figure out how to burn the music onto a CD directly. So far i've been able to burn a WAV file, but thats it, i have 2 completed songs sitting there waiting, i've done what the manual says and i still get 2 tracks exactly the right length but with NO SOUND! :( i've tried all i can, the stupid troubleshooter in the manual says nothing about this at all. if you've had any experience with one of these machines please help?

cheers

Topic Tags

Comments

anonymous Wed, 07/27/2005 - 02:52

Bog wrote: Okay, so i've got this nice peice of equipment sitting next to me and i've been trying for so long to try to figure out how to burn the music onto a CD directly. So far i've been able to burn a WAV file, but thats it, i have 2 completed songs sitting there waiting, i've done what the manual says and i still get 2 tracks exactly the right length but with NO SOUND!!!!! :( i've tried all i can, the stupid troubleshooter in the manual says nothing about this at all.... if you've had any experience with one of these machines please help?

cheers

All I can offer is that I have put 1 song to disk just to try it in my stereo at home and had noproblems even without referring to the manual.

From memory (at work) if you press the write button over on the far right of the machone it will give you the option of writing to disk and finalising the disk for playback.

Dont know if this is of any help! :?

x

User login