Skip to main content

I have a BOSSBR532 4TRACK and I'm trying to record acoustic with a mic i have a condencer mic with phantom power i was wondering if anybody knows a good setting for recording acoustic with the br532 like do i use compressor or de/esser or what do i set it on like the highs and lows what effect is best? cause ive been messing around with it and i just cant get that good acoustic sound cause i dont know what to set it on? IF anybody has a br532 you know what i mean there are multiple settings to set it on and i just dont know what to set it on to get that good sound from the mic when recording acoustic if anybody knows or has any info PLEASE reply Thanks. 8)

Topic Tags

Comments

anonymous Wed, 03/01/2006 - 14:00

hey

im useing a boss br532 4 track mixer and i got a mxl condencer mic with phantom power hooked up to the 4 track and putting the mic in front of my acoustic in the right places like the 12th fret and been recording it but when i record it it sounds ok but i want a better sound a more clear sound it seems all the highs mids and lows are not right and there are all kinds of setings that you can use on a br532 i was wondering if anybody had a br532 and could tell me what they set there settings on when recording miced acoustic????

anonymous Wed, 03/01/2006 - 14:00

hey

im useing a boss br532 4 track mixer and i got a mxl condencer mic with phantom power hooked up to the 4 track and putting the mic in front of my acoustic in the right places like the 12th fret and been recording it but when i record it it sounds ok but i want a better sound a more clear sound it seems all the highs mids and lows are not right and there are all kinds of setings that you can use on a br532 i was wondering if anybody had a br532 and could tell me what they set there settings on when recording miced acoustic????

anonymous Wed, 03/01/2006 - 20:46

i got a BR-532 and a mxl condesor too, bro. I just got the mic along with a preamp, so i'm still working with the sound- i dont use their "effect seetings" straight-up, you gotta got in and edit the settings so they sound good...

ill work on it and PM my results- you could PM me and i'll email you an acoustic demo song ive donw w/ the mxl and br-532

anonymous Thu, 03/02/2006 - 16:22

yeah

awesome man that would be great i dont have the pm deal but you can jus give me your email or im name cause i would like to get to the bottom of this br532 setting thing lol its makeing me mad everytime i go in there and hav a song i want to record and it dont sound right its like damn lol you know?