Skip to main content

Alright, now we have our submissions. Now it's time for us to pick a song for Mixerman's MixFest 2001.

For those coming in late, in a nutshell, anyone that wishes to participate will mix a song. Everyone will mix the same song. This is not a contest, but a Festival for the purposes of entertainment, education, and experimentation. Once the mixes are completed participants will then have the opportunity to listen to all the differnt mixes.

If you're planning on participating in Mixerman's MixFest 2001, then you should voice your opinion. Vote for the song you would want to mix out of the submissions. Don't worry about format, we'll make that work. First thing's first. We need a song.

Below are 5 choices. We will not be mixing midi drums. There were some great submissions with midi drums, but for this particular exercise I feel it's important to use real drums.

If you would like to participate, please listen to the songs and cast a vote as to which song you think would be best for this exercise.

I will give you all some time, but when times up, it's up. So don't procrastinate. We are all very busy, trust me on that, so set aside the time, and listen.

Mixerman

Topic Tags

Comments