Skip to main content

Hi everyone!

I am looking for a solution for getting these two units into my DAW that is running Sonar 4, without coloration. It seems as though that there is no good answer to this problem, but I haven't had the time to read everything.

Any ideas?

Comments

VI66 Thu, 02/03/2005 - 17:36

I guess I did state that wrong. I only wan't the 8110's sound for the most part. I would like to track from the 8110, to the Rosetta 800; then from the 800's firewire into my PC. Is this set-up viable? Would I need anything else; maybe a Big Ben? Other external gear, such as compressors I can purchase as needed.

Thanks for your time Chris!

Vin

LittleDogAudio Thu, 02/03/2005 - 18:07

The Rosetta has avery stable internal clock. I would consider getting a nice compressor first. It will give you a whole different color to paint with and you'll get instant gratification.

btw. I just got the Pendulum OCL-2 and used it for mastering and some vox tracks, WOW. That thing is one of the best tools I've ever used.

Chris

VI66 Fri, 02/04/2005 - 07:28

He shoots, he scores I finally get it

Believe me when I tell you that this is nothing short of a breakthrough for me

Thanks Chris, it's going to take me a couple of months, but the chain will be built, and I will throw some external compression into the chain as well, probably a UA. Also, your recommendation concerning the Pendulum OCL-2 has not passed unnoticed.

Vin

x

User login