PreSonus is excited to announce the USB 2.0 bus-powered AudioBox™ iOne audio interface and AudioBox iTwo audio/MIDI interface for Mac®, Windows®, and Apple iPad®. These next-generation mobile interfaces include PreSonus' easy-to-use Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac and Windows, new Capture™ Duo recording software for iPad, and a Nimbit® Free account for online direct-to-fan distribution of music, merchandise, and more. With Capture Duo or Capture for iPad and an AudioBox iOne or iTwo, you can record with an iPad, then wirelessly transfer your recordings directly to Studio One Artist. The result is an integrated, end-to-end, mobile solution that includes everything needed to record, edit, mix, and share music anytime and anywhere.
The AudioBox iOne sports one instrument input and one mic input, while AudioBox iTwo offers two combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs. Both feature high-performance Class A mic preamplifiers with phantom power and 24-bit, up to 96 kHz converters with 105 dB of dynamic range. The DACs feed balanced ¼-inch, line-level outputs and a loud, clear headphone output with independent level control. The AudioBox iTwo also includes MIDI In and Out. Each interface has an internal analog mixer with zero-latency monitoring, enabling you to monitor recorded tracks and overdubs without audible delay.
Small, lightweight, and USB bus-powered, the AudioBox iOne and iTwo can sit on a tabletop or fit in the pocket of a backpack or laptop bag. They're built to travel, with a metal chassis and knobs and jacks secured directly to the enclosure to reduce strain on the internal circuit board.
Both interfaces work with any recording software that supports Core Audio (Mac) or ASIO (Windows).
AudioBox iTwo Studio includes:
- AudioBox iTwo bus-powered USB/iPad audio/MIDI interface with cable
- Perfect for musicians and podcasters, the ultra-mobile 2-channel AudioBox iTwo boasts high-performance Class A microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit converters. USB bus-powered, it's compact, ruggedly built, and designed to work perfectly with Studio One recording software and Capture Duo but also works fine with other audio software that supports ASIO (Windows), Core Audio (Mac), or MFi (iPad).
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- 2 combo mic/instrument/line inputs
- 48V phantom power for M7 condenser microphone
- Balanced line outputs for monitor speakers
- Powerful headphone output with independent level control
- MIDI I/O
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
Capture Duo recording software for iPad
PreSonus Capture Duo for the iPad can record and play two stereo tracks simultaneously, with up to 24-bit, 96 kHz fidelity. With Capture Duo, you can record and save multiple songs on an iPad, then wirelessly transfer them directly to PreSonus Studio One. Songs and individual tracks can also be copied using iTunes if the iPad is connected to the computer with a USB cable.
- Simple, intuitive, mobile recording solution for Apple iPad
- Records two stereo tracks at up to 24-bit, 96 kHz
- One-tap recording
- Direct wireless transfer of sessions to PreSonus® Studio One®
- Editing functions include cut, copy, paste, split, and duplicate
- Works with any MFi-compatible interface, including the internal iPad microphone and PreSonus AudioBox iTwo
Studio One Artist recording and production software (DAW)
Incredibly easy to learn, Studio One Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration while offering features rarely found in entry-level DAWs.
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Easily configures to the AudioBox iTwo interface
- Can wirelessly receive files directly from Capture and Capture Duo
- 28 Native Effects™ 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- Compatible with Mac and Windows
HD7 studio monitoring headphones
PreSonus? high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch.
- High-resolution neodymium drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
M7 large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone with cable
Get your mic collection off to a good start with this professional studio microphone. The versatile large-diaphragm design makes it perfect for recording a wide range of sources including voice, acoustic guitar, percussion, and more.
- Mic-stand adapter
- Cloth carry bag included
Nimbit® Free account to distribute and sell your music
Sell music and merch via the leading direct-to-fan online service.
- Easily manage everything your fans need to stream and buy music, purchase merchandise, plan to attend shows, and follow your career
- Email marketing tool: send news blasts, automate event reminders, and target specific fans
- Artist Profile with photos, bio, events, videos, streaming audio, and more
- Mobile-ready Nimbit Calendar: show events, sell tickets, sharing features
Introducing Capture Duo and Capture for iPad
Capture™ Duo two-track recording software for iPad, free from the Apple App Store, is based on PreSonus' Capture live-recording software for StudioLive mixers. Capture Duo lets you record and play two tracks with 24-bit, 96 kHz fidelity and includes basic mixing and editing as well as an integrated metronome.
PreSonus also offers Capture for iPad, which can record up to 32 tracks with the same features and 24-bit, 96 kHz fidelity. Capture for iPad is available from the Apple App Store for an expected price of $9.99.
[[url=http://[/URL]="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXqGHMMGHZs"]View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXqGHMMGHZs[/]="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXqGHMMGHZs"]View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXqGHMMGHZs[/]
The iOne is $129.
The iTwo is $159.
They both ship with StudioOne Artist in the box. Capture Duo is a free 2 track application and the full 32 Channel Version of Capture for iPad is $9.95 on the Apple App Store.