32-Channel audio interface with Dante, Digilink and Thunderbolt 3
Galaxy 32 Synergy Core is multi-channel audio interface and high-end AD/DA converter for professional recording studios and high-profile production facilities. In just a 1U rack-mountable chassis, the interface fits 32 channels of analog I/O, industry-standard HDX, Thunderbolt and Dante digital connectivity, and Synergy Core processing. By design the Galaxy 32 Synergy Core builds on the legacy of our 32-channel devices by combining the traditional approach of the Orion 32 line and topping it up with the Dante & Synergy Core technology of Galaxy 64.
Unrivaled Audio Performance
Experience a new level of detail in your recordings and enjoy wider soundstage for an exceptional stereo image in audio playback. The transparent mastering-grade converters with up to 130dB of headroom and that same 64-bit AFC clocking technology from Antelope Audio's legendary master clocks, go hand in hand to deliver unrivaled audio performance for your entire studio.
Comprehensive I/O and Easy Integration
The versatile interface fuses multiple devices into one by combining a converter, digital patch bay, Dante system and MADI, HDX and Thunderbolt 3 interface. There are eight D-Sub 25 connectors and digital expansion is available through the optical MADI, ADAT, and S/PDIF ports. Unlike modular systems, all I/O is available at any time and can be used simultaneously without the need to exchange boards or change setups, making it easy to work on multiple sessions. Furthermore, our unique FPGA programming allows your HD or HDX rig to maintain 64 I/O channels in Pro Tools, even at 192kHz.
Imperceptibly Low Latency FX Processing & Zero CPU Load
The Galaxy 32 Synergy Core can process hundreds of effects in real-time during tracking, monitoring, post-production, while placing zero load on your host computer CPU and memory resources. It comes with 37 Synergy Core effects included, featuring exclusive compressors, EQs and preamps, that were modeled meticulously after their hardware originals. At any time, you can expand your collection by purchasing more effects, like such as iconic bus compressors, tape machine emulations, and third party collaborations like Antares' Auto-Tune.
- 32 analog input/output channels over 8 x DC-coupled D-Sub 25 connectors
- Dante audio over IP with primary port and a mirrored secondary port for redundancy
- 2 x HDX ports (24-bit, 192kHz): up to 64 channels I/O for Pro Tools HD/HDX at 192kHz sample rate
- Thunderbolt 3 port with custom macOS & Windows drivers
- All digital ports can be used simultaneously for easy integration with multiple systems
- Digital I/O: 64 channels of optical MADI, 8 channels of ADAT, and 2 channels over S/PDIF
- Mastering-grade AD/DA conversion with up to 130dB headroom
- Proprietary 64-bit AFC (Acoustically Focused Clocking) technology delivering spacious stereo image with distinct separation
- Collection of 37 Synergy Core analog-modeled effects included
- 6xDSP, 2xFPGA Synergy Core proprietary onboard platform for real-time effects processing
- Up to 128 real-time effects instances per session loaded simultaneously
- Virtual patch-bay allowing input/output signal routing with a simple drag and drop
- Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and effects
- Direct monitoring with effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency