Live 9 comes in three editions: Intro, Standard and Suite.
The editions share common features, but Standard and Suite have additional features, Instruments, Packs and Effects.
Here are the features common to all editions of Live 9:
• Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible
performance and improvisation
• Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
• Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
• Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
• Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
• Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
• Group tracks
• VST and Audio Unit support
• Time signature changes
• Multiple automation lanes
• Track Freeze
• Automatic plug-in delay compensation
• MIDI remote control instant mapping
• MIDI output to hardware synths
• MIDI Clock/sync
• Multicore/multiprocessor support
• WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
The essentials at a great price • Some feature limitations • 3 Instruments • 26 Effects • 700+ Sounds (4GB) •
Audio and MIDI tracks: 16 • Scenes: 8 • Send and Return tracks: 2 • Audio inputs: 2 • Audio outputs: 2.
INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS: Intel Mac with Mac OS X 10.5 or later, or PC with Windows XP,Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8; Multicore processor; 2GB RAM; 1024x768 display; DVD drive or broadband internetconnection for installation
REQUIRED DISK SPACE FOR BASIC INSTALLATION:3GB free disk space.
DISK USED IF ALL INCLUDED SOUNDS ARE INSTALLED:Live 9 Suite: 55 GB free disk spaceLive 9 Standard: 12 GB free disk space