The Antelope Isochrone 10M is a Rubidium Atomic Reference Generator based on real atomic technology. The 10M is designed specifically to appeal to the most discerning audiophiles and audio professionals. If your goal is to set up your studio for maximum performance, you will certainly appreciate a clocking reference that is a staggering 100,000 times more accurate than the quartz oscillators used in most equipment.
The Rubidium Core
Isochrone 10M brings to your studio the most accurate clock on Earth - the Atomic clock. With the deviation of 1 second in 1,000 years, it is a real quantum leap in clocking technology, making all other reference generators pale by comparison. The heart of the Isochrone 10M is its Swiss-made, high precision sub-miniature Rubidium oscillator, capable of producing extremely stable sinusoidal frequencies.
Isochrone 10M not only renders superb sound quality, but leaves a strong impression on your clients. An atomic clock in your gear rack speaks louder about your studio, your professionalism, and your commitment to quality than anything else. And, of course, with an early adoption of the atomic technology you will have a dramatic competitive advantage over conventional studios.
The Ultimate Jitter Solution
When used in audio because of its staggering precision, Isochrone 10M virtually eliminates any traces of jitter. If you have invested in top quality equipment and state-of-the-art audio and video devices, you need the 10M to realize the full potential of your gear. The atomic clock eliminates the last weak link in your studio.
Dual Redundant Power Supply
Isochrone 10M has a dual redundant power supply (100-240 VAC and 12 VDC), which increases the reliability and eliminates the expensive downtime in case of power failure.
- Swiss-made Rubidium core with accuracy of 0.03 parts per BILLION
- Ultra-precise Atomic oscillator with stability of 1 second in 1,000 years
- Rubidium core is FEI 5660 Compatible Stanford PRS10 Equivalent
- Dual Redundant power supply with automatic switchover
- 8 BNC outputs of 10 MHz
- Compatible with any device that accepts 10 MHz reference
- Utmost ease of operation, just connect it and power it on
- Extremely sturdy mechanical construction
- Perfect match for OCX, OCX-V and Trinity