The Millennia Media AD-596 eight channel analog to digital converter module based on the award-winning AD-R96 design. It will work in any API-compatible rack.
One of the unique features of the AD-596 is Millennia's proprietary Tick-Tock-Lock for outstanding performance with an external clock. The AD-596's performance is indistinguishable between internal and external clock. Most converters suffer from degraded performance when slaved.
Analog inputs and Digital AES outputs are handled by DB25 connectors that conform to the Tascam wiring standard.
- Eight channels of A/D Conversion
- 24-bit 96 kHz eight-channel AES format converter
- Internal/External Clocking with AES or Wordclock in/out on BNC connectors
- DB25 I/O Connectors that conform to the Tascam wiring standard
- -20dBFS reference level
- API 500 series compatible format