Thank you for your interest in the Press Releases.
Your options are as follows:
If you are part of our Product Resource: example: running a banner with us, bypass the upgrade process and submit your next Press Release: http://recording.org/resources/add?resource_category_id=14
If this is your first time submitting a press release, click this link below and choose daily or yearly, then return back here.
$25 one press daily
$250 unlimited yearly
All content and/or edits are pre approved before live and must be related to audio and the recording industry. Abusing this Resource will revolt your subscription with no refund.
NOTE: there seems to be a bug with the “Preview” ( Error comes up).
- To begin, you must first be a registered member of recording.org that has confirmed your account activation.
- Login and see your Settings/ Account Upgrades http://recording.org/account/upgrades.
- Choose your upgrade option and follow the payment process.
- Once this has completed >
- Go to the Resource section http://recording.org/resources/
- See Press Releases Link. http://recording.org/resources/categories/press-releases.14/
- Note: Far right button says, Add Resource http://recording.org/resources/add?resource_category_id=14
- Add content. Note: You can copy/paste an existing press or build it here. Upload images and links are available.
- Submit and you are done.
- If you need to edit your Resource, see Resource Tools> Edit Resource.
The simple way around that is to disregard the Preview Button until your have submitted your Press, then go back and Edit Resource. The Preview will work now!
(We’re working on fixing this annoying bug)
Don’t worry, all submissions or edits are pre approved before they go “live”. You can always edit your Press 24.7 providing your account is active.
Admin approves all press.
Once you go through it the first time, its really quite simple.
Hope my instructions are helpful.