Glad to meet al of you. I am new to this forum. As a background I am a ex alternative rock band guitarist and my current goal is to develop myself as a producer/song writer/who knows what:D. Currently I am in a learning phase. I made this cover and I need some hard criticism. The guitar had a shitty tone, it was a trial of an old eko. The percussion is from Logic and the base is recorded with DI. What I have noticed is that the instruments are not "tight" together and the song db meter runs up and down like hell. I am trying to figure it out which could be the reason for this.
Ups, I guess it it the wrong Folder for this. Pease move it to song mixing if possible