A question for, John Grimm (Vintage Music Studios)

Discussion in 'Microphones (live or studio)' started by dax, Jun 2, 2003.

1. dax

dax Guest

Hi john

I have been a fan of this board for quite some time now. I think that the Engineers on here are some of the best I have ever had the pleasure of learning from.

I am starting slowly to assemble my home studio, and I am making progress , but at a slow rate. I do not have the confidence in my recording enviroment/equipment/ or experience to trust my album to it though.

I have about 10 really good songs I have been sitting on for quite some time now. I want to make an album, but havent had the right equipment/or know how just yet to "due it justice". I just want it done by a professional cause I want to give these songs the best possible chance to make a great sounding album.

But anyway , John I have noticed that you live pretty close to me , compared to the other members on this board , and I was thinking maybe I could drive down to GA from North Carolina everynow and then, and hopefully you would be interested in recording my album for me?

I would go around locally, but I have meet these guys around my neck of the woods , and I just dont think they know , or , are as passionate about recording as say , You , or Kurt, or Don. So GA would not be that bad of a drive, and I have an idea that it would pay off in quality.

So E-Mail me if your interested , and we could talk about it. and if not , thats cool too.

Deadboyy99@yahoo.com

Thanks , later

2. Pez

Pez Active Member

Nano, I would be happy to record your tunes. I'll send you an email with more details.