any other programs for bouncing to than itunes?

Discussion in 'Recording' started by tempest1226, May 1, 2007.

1. tempest1226

tempest1226 Guest

hey everyone quick question. No matter how hard i try, whether it be from garage band and/or protools, whenever i bounce to disk at 44.1 and 16 bits as well as all other configurations, stereo interleaved, all that good stuff, it changes the original tone once i put it in itunes. As well as the only way i can even get it into itunes is when i drag it to the library. Whenever i go to import in itunes and choose the wav, aiff, sdII, etc i want to import it just does nothing when i choose. I really need help with this because i have music that im trying to get to disk but whenever i get an amazing mix in protools or garage band then transfer to itunes. It has no stereo seperation and almost has a more centered sound to it yet some of the instruments that were panned center from the start are leaning more left or right. I have a digi002 with an apple imac tiger version and protools 7.3. I would appreciate any help at all with this. thanks again.

2. BobRogers

BobRogers Well-Known Member

Go to the "playback" section of the preferences of iTunes and see if you have the "song enhancer" activated.

3. hueseph

hueseph Well-Known Member

You should be able to burn from the finder. When you insert your blank disk into the drive, you should get a popup that asks you what action you would like to take with the disk. Select "create new burn folder" or something to that effect(I'm at work on a pc. Shhhh.).