Berhinger mixer???

Discussion in 'Consoles / Control Surfaces' started by munkee, Nov 21, 2001.

  1. munkee

    munkee Guest

    Remember how I want to add effects to a VSTi and record it without getting the feedback loop. Someone told me of a Berhinger mixer that will allow me to do that. Right now I use the Mackie 1202 vlz. Apparently it has a separate busing system??? Sorry, my friend told me about it so I know I'm vague. I think it might just be another ALT 3/4 out that he's talking about..I thought I'd ask you first!

    He made it sound like this seperate bus won't conflict with the other source...I don't know i'm confused...But I would like to solve this issue!!!
  2. llornkcor

    llornkcor Active Member

    May 8, 2001
    Brisbane, Australia (originally Boulder, CO, USA)
    Home Page:


    has good recording 'courses'.
  3. munkee

    munkee Guest

    Thanks for the tips!
  4. luvtorekord

    luvtorekord Guest

    Hello Munkee. I too have the Mackie 1202 board. I went to the NAMM show a few days back and spent some time with the guys @ Mackie and I have 2 ways to set your system up so that you can monitor effects and not have them go to your DAW. Email me if you'd like the diagram(s).
  • AT5047

    The New AT5047 Premier Studio Microphone Purity Transformed

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice