Big Moving Parts - My first "lockdown" production

Discussion in 'Mixing & Song Critique' started by PJH, Aug 3, 2020.

1. PJH

PJH Active Member

Home Page:
    This has been one of the most enjoyable and rewarding things that I’ve done musically (for myself) during this lockdown period. Larry (drummer) and I had a lot of fun recording this. The track forms part of my next solo album which I’m busy with at the moment. It was quite tricky doing all the filming and playing but I'm quite happy with the result. I also showed which VSTs were used in the making of the track.

I was able to use the Kemper Profiler for all the guitars in the way that I think it was meant to be used, in that most of the profiles were created by me. The profiles used in this track were created from my live rig using all the various pedals etc. This device has been a revelation for me in terms of guitar tone and ease of use.

Please note, if you normally listen to three or four minute songs this is definitely not for you. The track runs for around 12 minutes and is structured into three parts.

Hope you enjoy,

Makzimia, Boswell and pcrecord like this.
  2. Makzimia

Makzimia The Minstrel Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Very nice Peter :).

Tony

3. Ben Davis

Ben Davis Active Member

Very cool. Wow!!

4. Boswell

Boswell Moderator Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Very impressive, both as a performance and a technical achievement. Well done!

5. PJH

PJH Active Member

Home Page:
    Thanks so much for taking the time to listen and comment guys!

Cheers.