Does DP 4.5 come with Antares and Ultra Focus?

Discussion in 'Mixing & Song Critique' started by fontane, Mar 13, 2005.

Tags:
  1. fontane

fontane Guest

i was looking into possible getting DP4.5 and i thought it included some plugs ie Ultra Focus because when you are on their site and you go into DP 4.5 it has a section called "Featured Plugins" which to me meant that DP 4.5 features these plug ins...

Now, i read from this section that
    "Digital Performer's included Plate plug-in is a favorite among DP users seeking that retro 'verb sound "

This leads me to believe this plug in as well as the others such as Antares, Ultra, etc are also included but i can not find a more clear answer any where?

SO,
    Does DP 4.5 include Ultra Focus, Antares, Plate 140, Nautilus and the rest of thei "featured plug-ins"?

2. maintiger

maintiger Well-Known Member

DP has its own propiatary plugs- it does have a plate verb that its ok- sorry, no antares, nautilus, ultra etc

3. fontane

fontane Guest

their site is so tricky... it implies its part of DP4 because its the only product that has a section within the product description called "featured plug-ins"

hmmm... it's just not the same anymore...

does sample tank2 xl work well with it? thats all i have right now then, and of course the uad card....