Fletcher's work?

Discussion in 'Mixing' started by Kris, Feb 13, 2001.

1. Kris

Kris Guest

Hello Fletcher,
    Just wondering if you might point out something you recorded that I could get my hands on.. I'd like to hear some of your work.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guests

I don't work...I'm semi-retired. I do mostly "demos" for friends, the occasional 'local' record. Two of them are available off our website [OK, I'm a weasel...but if they were in your local Tower Records I'd send you there] [url="(dead link removed)[/url] or [url="(dead link removed)[/url] The Black Number Nine thing was from a few years ago, the El Camino thing came out last year.

Hey, I have a day gig, I'm not as prolific as I used to be...

3. hargerst

hargerst Distinguished Member

Well, Fletcher's track is on the latest rec.audio.pro compilation set, along with tracks of many of the people here. It's called "RAP 3 TIMES" but the "rap" part refers to the Rec.Audio.Pro newsgroup, and not the music genre.

4. Oops! I got carried away and posted this same question somewhere else without checking.
    Sorry.

5. tonewoods

tonewoods Guest

Also check out the Royer Labs demo CD for 3 cuts of "Recording With Fletcher"...it doesn't suck.
    The CD is very interesting...compares the Royer 121 with a 4038 on sax, etc...also tracks in the mix...
    Get it from Royer Labs, I assume...

6. NEVE8068

NEVE8068 Guest

I have heard the BNN cd of fletchers and you can tell he likes to make great recordings that stay true to the music. Which must be nice to do since I have to do the overglorified louder than hell Discs that billboard loves . I wish I did not have to do that but it what the label wants I give him props for not selling out like some of us have too. - Mark

7. Earl Musick

Earl Musick Guest

Well I can vouch for El Camino. Fletcher did a great job on that record. Get two copies, and give one to a friend. It's rock solid.

8. RNorman

RNorman Active Member

Originally posted by Fletcher:
    I don't work...I'm semi-retired. I do mostly "demos" for friends, the occasional 'local' record. Two of them are available off our website [OK, I'm a weasel...but if they were in your local Tower Records I'd send you there] [url="(dead link removed)[/url] or [url="(dead link removed)[/url] The Black Number Nine thing was from a few years ago, the El Camino thing came out last year.

Hey, I have a day gig, I'm not as prolific as I used to be...

Oh my God, Fletcher is #666. Now ain't that a hoot! <g>

Looks like the board has changed it's look here a little since I've been gone.

Roger W. Norman