(term) Flutter

Discussion in 'Glossary of Terms' started by audiokid, Jun 6, 2010.

  1. audiokid

    audiokid Chris Well-Known Member

    Mar 20, 2000
    BC, Canada
    Home Page:
    A rapid fluctuation in the flow of tape across the heads of a tape recorder. It literally gives the recording a jerky, flutter-like sound and is caused by irregularities in the tape transport system.

Share This Page