guitar signal splitter

Discussion in 'Guitars' started by sammyg, Aug 26, 2005.

  1. sammyg

    sammyg Active Member

    Dec 12, 2003
    Hey guys,

    wondering what is used (as far as brand goes) when wanting to send the one guitar signal (one performance) to 2 units, ie: sending bass signal to amp and preamp from the guitar.

    Is there any particular unit commonly used? Would love to get something that has at least 3 outputs.


  2. Digger

    Digger Guest
  3. sammyg

    sammyg Active Member

    Dec 12, 2003

    F*#kn awesome! Just what Im lookin' for! I did a google search
    before posting here and could only find a few smaller not so pro units.

    Thanks mate,

  4. TornadoTed

    TornadoTed Guest

    Looks like a really handy piece of kit. I couldn't see a price though, any ideas?
  5. TomF

    TomF Guest

    TornadoTed , I was looking at this awhile back. It goes for $899.00
    Heres a link
  • AT5047

    The New AT5047 Premier Studio Microphone Purity Transformed

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice