Hammond M-3

Discussion in 'Acoustic Keyboards' started by eddiesound, Mar 6, 2005.

  1. eddiesound

    eddiesound Guest

    I just bought an old M-3 (1960) and I eventually want to hook up a leslie tone cabinent. I don't see anywhere to do that. Is this a modification that needs to be done? I'm not even sure if this is the right place to post this. Thanks for any thoughts.
  2. J-3

    J-3 Active Member

    Jul 20, 2004
    Just try to find a keyboard repair person in your area. Lots of tube guitar amp doctors can work on old keyboards too.

    I'm shure the modification you need is a quick and cheap fix.

    Good luck
  3. eddiesound

    eddiesound Guest

    Thanks J-3 that sounds like the best idea yet rather than buying something and trying to do it yourself. I think I know where to look. :)

Share This Page