(audio) Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar (Zilvr's Electron Slicer Remix)

Discussion in 'Mixing & Song Critique' started by NathanJones, Mar 16, 2020.

1. NathanJones

NathanJones Active Member

Hey guys I hope youre doing great!

If you could have a listen to this Remix, Id really appreciate your feedback.

Let me know if I can critique your productions too!

Enjoy the track and have a great day today!

Also my 2.5hr mixset of A class EDM/House is here for working out/jamming to:

2. DogsoverLava

DogsoverLava Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    I struggle to find the "why" for this kind of thing..... like "why" does this exist? What is the purpose? How does one extract any additional utils of enjoyment from this song by doing this kind of remix? There's a formula here for sure -- lay down a beat - drop some fx - create some swells - add some envelopes and oscillators - create some starts and stops..... OK.... Now ask 100 guys to do a remix of the same song --- you'd get pretty much the same template style remix - and what would we be saying about it... "Hey - check out remix #72.... it's so good...."? I doubt it.

Now ask 100 guys to each write a song --- what would you get? - some crap songs - some good songs -- lots of different songs ----- so what is better? - 100 remixes of one song, or 100 new songs?

3. pcrecord

pcrecord Quality recording seeker ! Well-Known Member

Home Page: