Interface between my computer (windows 7, x3 usb) and my mesa boogie single rect.

Discussion in 'Guitars' started by Unregistered, Jan 9, 2011.

  • AT5047

    The New AT5047 Premier Studio Microphone Purity Transformed

  1. Unregistered

    Unregistered Guest

    Hi everyone,

    I live in an apartment and need a solution to the following problems: 1. I cannot turn my amp up to the point where I feel I am getting the full tone without being too loud and 2. I want to be able to digitally record to my laptop.

    I think the best solution for these would be to get an interface so that I could record and also, if I could somehow get the signal directly from my head and not have to use a mic on my cab. So the only sound coming out would be through my headphones. Does anyone know of any quality but not ridiculously expensive equipment that might be able to do this?

    Also, what about a power break?

    Thanks in advanced,
  2. TheJackAttack

    TheJackAttack Distinguished Member

    Mar 20, 2008
    currently Billings
    Any interface with a DI input will work just fine for you. They make them in USB and Firewire. Do you have a price point in mind? Below about $350 they are all pretty much the same quality so pick your poison.

Share This Page