Key Changer

Discussion in 'Microphones & Recording' started by jhagertybhs, Apr 12, 2004.

  1. jhagertybhs

    jhagertybhs Guest

    I am looking for a decent program that will change the key of a soundtrack w/out changing the tempo. Anyone know of anything? Thanks.
  2. noit

    noit Guest

    I've used goldwave for this. the results are always hit or miss, though.

    It wont be perfect. The program chops up the waves. then stretches and nudges the pieces to make them a new freq. So , what you get is sometimes scrambled eggs.
  3. nuclearmoon

    nuclearmoon Guest

    If you are on a Mac, go to and download the shareware called "The Amazing Slower Downer" I swear it is real.
  4. dabmeister music

    dabmeister music Active Member

    Jan 11, 2003
    Woodbridge, Va
    Home Page:
    Check out Wave Mechanics or Sound Toys. Here's the site:

Share This Page