Looking for selling advice

Discussion in 'Mixing & Song Critique' started by colinthecaterpilar, Mar 16, 2011.

1. colinthecaterpilar

colinthecaterpilar Active Member

Hi, I recently purchased a white van and upon hearing about my new 'white van man' status, my friends decided to start pretty much using me as storage utility and amongst other things; someone who they give all their 'stuff'. I was given a tac scorpion 2 mixer and would like to sell it but have no idea how much it's worth, or where to start. It is good condition apparently... . Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Colin

2. natural

natural Active Member

Have you considered Ebay?
    I found this for starters, but you can get better results by cking Completed Items.

Amek Tac Scorpion RECORDING Console Mixer 20x16x16 wow items - Get great deals on Musical Instruments items on eBay.com!

3. colinthecaterpilar

colinthecaterpilar Active Member

Hi natural, yeah I've had a little look on ebay but I'm not sure if that is the best way forward - I don't know maybe it is. I guess whoever ends up buying it will have to come and check it out and see if its up to scratch!

4. BobRogers

BobRogers Well-Known Member

Whether or not you want to use it to sell, eBay is a good source of documented completed sale prices. Be sure to print them out because they only let you see them for 30 days - they roll off pretty quickly now.

5. 18 North Entertainment

18 North Entertainment Active Member

Home Page:
    Various Forum "Classifieds" sections?

NATE