1. Dear Guest, if you haven't already... enter to WIN Samplitude Pro X4!
    Dismiss Notice

---->Looking for some good microphones for pipeorgan<-

Discussion in 'Acoustic Keyboards' started by _basso_, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Sonarerec

Sonarerec Guest

It was $595 including S&H but you need to confirm with Mick. Please note that most micpres of this quality cost this much and more PER CHANNEL, and this is a stereo unit.

I plan on getting the 4ch #2 when funds allow.

Rich

2. Thomas W. Bethel

Thomas W. Bethel Distinguished Member

Home Page:
    Did you get the 18" rack panels at a discound most rack panels I know of are 19" <GRIN>

I too like to come up with new and inovative ways of flying and mounting microphones and I built or modify most of my microphone stands and make or remake most of my mounts to suit the application.

Thanks for sharing your ideas

3. ptr

ptr Active Member

Home Page:
    KMR who distributes the DAV stuff in the UK has a list price of £416.17 (Ex.VAT)

Or You needen't more then send more then an e-mail to : enquiries@davelectronics.com ~ Asking for a price quote is not a commitment to anything more then a cordial reply..

/ptr

4. John Stafford

John Stafford Well-Known Member

Hi James
    Mick Hinton is a gentleman, and I would never hesitate to let him have your e-mail address. There's nothing as irritating as the spam you get from the large Internet dealers after you make an enquiry, but DAV won't pester you.

John

PS If you buy a DAV BG1, I'd love to hear how much you like it. I'm still waiting for a bad (or even lukewarm) review!