1. Dear Guest, if you haven't already... enter to WIN Samplitude Pro X5!
    Dismiss Notice

Press Release Low-Budget DIY Studio Stuff

Discussion in 'Press Release Forum' started by homestudioguy, Aug 3, 2012.

Tags:
  1. homestudioguy

homestudioguy Active Member

Central Illinois. Hometown-Pittsburgh, PA.
    Home Page:
    You may get some low-cost DIY ideas on my website.

DeskFromLeftQ4 (400x300).jpg $80workstation8.jpg Multi-DepthAuralexPanelGroup (343x399).jpg SpeakersOnStands1A.jpg
    RackFinished50©RJG.jpg OldMan2A (200x150).jpg 600509aa9fc7ecb0a7ba02f3c2b78dd5.jpg
    Bob G.
    http://www.homestudioguy.com

Attached Files:

2. homestudioguy

homestudioguy Active Member

Central Illinois. Hometown-Pittsburgh, PA.
    Home Page:
    Low-Cost DIY Studio Furniture.......................

As an FYI, in 2012, I started selling Build Plans for the "$50" and "$80" Studio Desks and the "$85" Studio Rack.

Photos sent to me by some of those Build Plan Buyers can be seen here: PHOTOS

One recent Build Plan Buyer is John Isely of New York, NY who is currently, saxophonist for "Southside Johnny and The Asbury Jukes" and a member of the "New York Horns".
    John Isley – Musician

Another Build Plan Buyer is Jamie Roden of London, England who has done Post-Audio Engineering for Movies including 3 of the Harry Potter Movies, Les Miserables, Sherlock Holmes, Batman Begins and many others. Jamie Roden - IMDb

Plans have also been purchased by Home, Project and Pro Studio Owners, Audio/Video Suite Owners, Hip-Hop Video Producers, Ham Radio Operators, Cartoonists, Voice-Over Artists and others.

Below is a recent photo of my desk.
    BG

bobg studiodesk 8292013 (1024x735).jpg

• AT5047

The New AT5047 Premier Studio Microphone Purity Transformed