Mastering Project?

Discussion in 'Mastering' started by Ronny Morris, Jan 29, 2002.

• AT5047

The New AT5047 Premier Studio Microphone Purity Transformed

1. Ronny Morris

Ronny Morris Guest

What happened to the mastering project? I was personally invited to this forum by Bill Roberts, who said that my input would be beneficial on a mastering project planned by this group and asked me to help pay for the shipping of a cd that was to be mutually mastered by the participants. The only thing that I have received is the already cashed $10 check back, almost 5 months ago. I sent the check Pay To The Order of Bill Roberts. This was at the end of August 2001. 10 bucks isn't going to break me, but I don't like feeling like I have been taking advantage of and I think that I have given plenty of time for this project to materialize. How about paying the 10 dollars back so that I can get closure to this matter.

Thanks,

2. brad

brad Guest

3. audiokid

audiokid Chris Staff

Home Page:
    Hi all, Bill unfortunately is going through a divorce so that's why this all came to a halt. I'm contacting Bill now to see if he can refund us our money but I'm not going to hold him to it, poor guys had a rough time. I know he was very excited to do this and has expressed his regrets.

Thank you all for being so patient with this and lets hope we can get it going. :cool: