Mics into control room

Discussion in 'Microphones (live or studio)' started by tedcrop, Dec 22, 2004.

  1. tedcrop

    tedcrop Guest

    What's the best way to get the mics through the wall into the control room?

    Any recommendations, patch panel? Where do I get it?
  2. miks

    miks Guest

    i think what your after would be a wall box or wall panel.

    have a look at these

    http://www.studiospares.com/productdetails.asp?pid=35656&cid=2497&ctitle=WALL/STAGE BOXES&gtitle=CABLE & CONNECTORS&p=1&gid=5


  3. tedcrop

    tedcrop Guest

    Yes I think so. Thanks

Share This Page