1. Dear Guest, if you haven't already... enter to WIN Samplitude Pro X5!
    Dismiss Notice

More lock down streams

Discussion in 'Mixing & Song Critique' started by Makzimia, Jul 3, 2020.

• AT5047

The New AT5047 Premier Studio Microphone Purity Transformed

1. Makzimia

Makzimia The Minstrel Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Hey gang,

I apologise in advance for lack of video skills etc.. these are a couple of songs from last two concerts we put on for the HPE UK & I people to help with life :).

Tony

pcrecord likes this.
  2. stevie_m

stevie_m Active Member

Tony, I loved these! I was really feeling your energy in "Not Unusual". Vocal performance was great. Are you doing the brass hits on the keyboard? Very powerful vocals on "Come Home To Me" and I love the chord progression and the sound of the 12 string. It sounded SLIGHTLY out of tune on certain chords, but not at all egregious, and an average ear would probably not detect it. I also play a Taylor 12 string (562) and it sounds glorious, but like any 12, real annoying to keep in tune.

3. Makzimia

Makzimia The Minstrel Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    @stevie_m Thank you. I played all the brass yes. The montage 7 has amazing sounds. I hate making videos :-/. Becomes a case of close enough after a couple of takes :). Glad you enjoyed them. Wife wrote the lyrics of Come home to me. The guitar wasn’t out, it was my fingers fumbling under camera scrutiny lol.

Cheers,

Tony

• AT5047

The New AT5047 Premier Studio Microphone Purity Transformed