Need Help Finding a Cable

Discussion in 'Accessories / Connections' started by bergroup, Aug 27, 2004.

  1. bergroup

    bergroup Guest

    You'd think this would be easy to find, but I'm having the darndest time locating one.

    I'm trying to hook up my compressor to my mixers "insert" jack. I need a cable with a 1/4" Male TRS on one end and two 1/4" Male TS on the other.

    I can jury rig one from a local electronics store, but I'd like a cable designed specifically for this purpose.

    Any help would be appreciated.

  2. Johnjm22

    Johnjm22 Guest
  3. bergroup

    bergroup Guest

    Thank you! I looked all over their site and couldn't find it...Thanks for providing the link.

  4. shaun

    shaun Guest tell them shaun sent u
  5. elemnt_x

    elemnt_x Guest

    can you let us know what you are planning on doing? maybe there's something else you can substitute for it.

    i looked around a bit too and didn't find anything right away.

Share This Page