"Not sure what cable i need, please HELP!"

Discussion in 'Accessories / Connections' started by kdouglas420, Jul 25, 2005.

  • AT5047

    The New AT5047 Premier Studio Microphone Purity Transformed

  1. kdouglas420

    kdouglas420 Guest

    hi there,

    I just bought this soundcard a week and half ago...

    At the moment i need to wait to use my monitor headphones because i need an amp, but in the mean time for listening to music, or even fiddling around on reason, i want to plugs my buddies little system into it...

    He got the Creative Inspire P380

    and on the back of his sub, it connects with a 5mm jack i think, the same as normal earphones(small)

    So is there an easy cable i can get, or do i need to build something? :?


    btw, sorry if i posted in the wrong forum, newbie here! 8)
  2. vv-tim

    vv-tim Guest

    Buy a stereo-mini male plug to RCA male adapter (assuming you meant that the input on the sub was a stereo-mini female input).

    I've got a female stereo-mini to RCA male, so I'm fairly sure you can find a male to male, but it might be harder.
  3. kdouglas420

    kdouglas420 Guest


    though im not exactly sure what you mean.... :-?

    you see im trying to find something that plugs into my Analog Breakout left out and right out(one red one white) into this system, so the ones that plug into the sound card are 2 1/4 jacks, and the one(1) mini jack into the system....

    I i think i need something with 2 1.4 Jacks on the side to the soundcard, and i need a mini jack on the other side for the sound....

    Is there such a cable? :?

    or how will be able to make such a set up without harming the stereo sound...

  4. Kev

    Kev Well-Known Member

    Nov 13, 2001
    a work in progress



  • AT5047

    The New AT5047 Premier Studio Microphone Purity Transformed

Share This Page