Offering Cost-Effective Mixing and Mastering Services via Fiverr

Offering Cost-Effective Mixing and Mastering Services via Fiverr

1. Percrastinate

Percrastinate Member

Percrastinate submitted a new resource:

Offering Cost-Effective Mixing and Mastering Services via Fiverr - Offering Cost-Effective Mixing and Mastering Services via Fiverr

Read more about this resource...

2. pcrecord

pcrecord Quality recording seeker ! Distinguished Member

Home Page:
  3. bouldersound

bouldersound Real guitars are for old people. Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    I can easily spend five hours mixing a song. At $15-$50 per mix that's $3-$10 per hour. No thanks.

4. pcrecord

Home Page:
    I think @Percrastinate is just a spammer or didn't realise most members here already do what he offers and the reason we are here is to get better at it... ;)

So Percr, if you ever come back here. Welcome to RO !
    Share some stuff and ideas, it will make us and maybe you better engineers ;)

5. Percrastinate

Percrastinate Member

Hey, thanks a lot. No, I'm not a spammer, and I look forward to being part of this community, which I do have a better understanding of now! Hahaha

pcrecord likes this.
  6. pcrecord

Home Page:
    I'm glad you want to participate ! RO is a great place, I learned a lot !

7. dvdhawk

dvdhawk Well-Known Member

Welcome to RO, but I would have to agree with pcrecord, this community isn't really your target demographic.

If I could offer you one tip to consider, if you want to offer any type of professional service, don't give yourself a name that implies you'll put off my project until the last minute - then do a lackluster 11th hour rush job. And I realize you've spelled it differently, but the correlation to procrastinate is clear, so no matter how clever the wordplay may be, it immediately gives a poor impression in terms of professionalism. Even though it's true some people thrive under that pressure and make that part of their process, the client doesn't need to know that.

I know it's an affectionate term among tradesmen, but I don't want to hire an electrician nicknamed Sparky. I'm not filled with confidence in a surgeon who has been nicknamed Hacksaw, or Malpractice. I don't want to hire a (7-fingered) woodshop teacher named Stumpy. You see where I'm going with this….

Kurt Foster and pcrecord like this.
  8. pcrecord

Home Page:
    :ROFLMAO: