Open-ended CD

Discussion in 'Microphones (live or studio)' started by drumsound, Feb 12, 2002.

1. drumsound

drumsound Active Member

Hello all,
    This is my first post over here in DAW world. I mastered a project that the Artist now wants to add a video to for the release. The video people are asking for an open-ended CD of the music to add the video to. I use Waveburner for the CD and I've added fades and adjusted times between songs etc. I also have older versions of Jam and Toast. Can I burn and open-ended version of a disk image of the Waveburner version? If so how?

Thanks in advance!

2. Opus2000

Opus2000 Well-Known Member

I've been asking around here at work but no one uses that program so unfortunately I'm of no help here!! I'll email a couple of buddies at Sweetwater to see if they know!
    Opus

3. Doublehelix

Doublehelix Well-Known Member

I know that Roxio CD Creater makes open-ended CDs, but I never use it for audio stuff, it doesn't burn to Red Book Specs. Not sure if that helps or not...

DH

4. Opus2000

James...he's on a mac!!!!

5. Opus2000

And the answer is...drum roll please....
    NO!! It cant be done as of yet :(
    Oh well...lame Emagic products as usual!!
    Opus

6. drumsound

drumsound Active Member

I was told over at RAP to burn as session. I'll try it and let everybody know how it went.