Possible to automate multiple faders in Cubase VST24?

Discussion in 'Mixing & Song Critique' started by BarefootStudios, Oct 17, 2005.

1. BarefootStudios

BarefootStudios Active Member

Hello all. Is is possible, in the monitor section, to automate multiple faders at once in Cubase VST 24? Thanks, Barefoot

2. Mr-Nice

Mr-Nice Guest

Its been a long time since I used or even seen Cube/VST. I believe each track has its own Read/Write button for automation. If it does then you can automate multiple tracks at once.

3. BarefootStudios

Thank you for the Reply Mr. Nice. Actually there is just one Read/Write for the whole monitor section. Thought maybe there was a way to hold down a key and select mulitple fades or something. Thanks, Barefoot

4. Mr-Nice

Mr-Nice Guest

Now that I am reading your question again, when you say "the monitoring" section, are you referring to the whole mixer or is there a certain section of the mixer?

Thanks,

PB

5. BarefootStudios

Thanks again for the reply. I was referring to the whole mixer.I did a multiple track fade, by doing multiple passes,then wanted to change the fade-had to do 10 multiple passes again. Was hoping there was a way to grab 10 faders and drag them down or up all at once. Thanks, Barefoot

6. Mr-Nice

Mr-Nice Guest

Did you try reading the operation manual? There is a folder within the Cubase app folder called "documentation". Open that and it should tell you how to automate the whole mixer.