1. Dear Guest, if you haven't already... enter to WIN Samplitude Pro X4!
    Dismiss Notice

PreSonus Offers Convology Vintage Reverbs Library for Studio One

PreSonus® has released the Convology Vintage Reverbs Add-ons library for Studio One® 3, the latest i

• AT5047

The New AT5047 Premier Studio Microphone Purity Transformed

1. audiokid

audiokid Chris Staff

Home Page:
    audiokid submitted a new resource:

PreSonus Offers Convology Vintage Reverbs Library for Studio One - PreSonus® has released the Convology Vintage Reverbs Add-ons library for Studio One® 3, the latest i

Read more about this resource...

Attached Files:

2. Sean G

Sean G Well-Known Member

OOoooh !!!

Nice.

3. Sean G

Sean G Well-Known Member

I wonder how they measure up to the Bricasti M7 impulse response library ???

Cannot have too many reverbs...

4. audiokid

audiokid Chris Staff

Home Page:
    I've never heard any Bricasti impulse library so I have know idea but its a damn good question.

5. DonnyThompson

DonnyThompson Distinguished Member

Home Page:

They're good reverb impulses... as are the TCE and Eventide impulses.... But they're not the same as the real thing(s). ;)

6. DonnyThompson

DonnyThompson Distinguished Member

Home Page:
    I used the Bricasti M5 room - omni reverb impulse on the drums for this track, and a TCE Hall for the backing vox.
    Altiverb was the convolution shell. This track, and these impluse files are a few years old, I don't know how the newer Presonus impulses measure up...

FWIW, I used a 2 DAW method for this. I haven't been able to lately because my second computer crapped out on me.

WISHIN YOU WERE HERE JUNE 2016.mp3

Attached Files:

Sean G likes this.
  7. Sean G

Sean G Well-Known Member

I love your version of this Donny. Its really well done.

The harmonies are just sublime. (y)

8. Sean G

Sean G Well-Known Member

So, I downloaded the Presonus Vintage Reverbs Spring Pack...

Now, just for the record, I want to put it out there that I am aPresonus Studio One 3 Pro user. I have purchased just about every add-on they do from their channel strip collection, Prescence XT collection, Presonus Studio Grand XT and many other purchased add-on software soundsets and the like too numerous to mention here so my opinion is not biased because I use another branded DAW,..nor am I trying to throw mud at the brand I have been a long-time supporter of...on the contrary

I am usually an advocate for the Presonus brand and many of my previous posts support this.

But...having said that...

I am very disappointed in this pack. Presonus, you have dropped the ball with this one.

I'm sorry, but IMO this is not a shadow on the Bricasti M7 collection. Not impressed one iota to say the least.

A huge thumbs down to Presonus from a loyal Presonus Studio One 3 Pro user...IMO it was a waste of time and money downloading this pack.(n)

And you know what rubs salt into the wound?...the Bricasti Library was free.

Maybe that upgrade to Samplitude / Sequoia that I've been considering for some time now can't come soon enough for me.

Kurt Foster likes this.
  • AT5047

The New AT5047 Premier Studio Microphone Purity Transformed