Press Release PreSonus Studio 2|6 and 6|8 Deliver Ultra-High-Def Recording for a Song

Discussion in 'Press Release Forum' started by audiokid, Jan 19, 2017.

1. audiokid

audiokid Chris Staff

Home Page:
    80e5e7ef14d5785991e5544e_560x136.png
    PreSonus Studio 6|8.
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana—January 2017…
    The new PreSonus® Studio 26 and Studio 68 USB 2.0 audio/MIDI interfaces are affordable ultra-high-definition recording solutions for a wide range of users. Both interfaces record at up to 24-bit, 192 kHz resolution and feature PreSonus’ coveted microphone preamps, audiophile-grade digital converters, ultra-low-jitter clocking, and MIDI I/O. As with all PreSonus recording systems, Studio-series interfaces come with the company’s award-winning Studio One® Artist DAW software for Mac® and Windows®.
    The Studio 26 2x4 bus-powered audio/MIDI interface features two front-panel combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs with +48V phantom power for condenser mics. In addition to the L/R main outputs, you get two balanced line outputs for monitor mixing, while LED meters indicate input and output levels. A Cue Mix A/B function lets you toggle between two mixes while monitoring through headphones—perfect for DJs and to listen in on a performer’s monitor mix. This combination makes Studio 26 a great choice for podcasters, singer/songwriters, DJs, live streaming, or a couple of guitarists who want to collaborate or jam. Use it for recording sermons and teaching music, too!
    An excellent choice for small studios, the Studio 68 6-in, 6-out audio/MIDI interface sports 2 front-panel combo mic/line/instrument inputs and 2 rear-panel mic/line inputs. In addition to the L/R main outputs, you get two balanced line outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching plus S/PDIF I/O. A Cue Mix A/B function lets you toggle between two mixes while monitoring through headphones—perfect for DJs and to listen in on a performer’s monitor mix.
    Both PreSonus Studio-series audio/MIDI interfaces are available immediately at PreSonus dealers. Expected U.S. MAP/street prices are: Studio 26 $199, Studio 68 $299. For more information, please visit www.presonus.com/products/Studio-Series-USB-Interfaces.

df020f356e6ed4808e281171_440x110.png
    PreSonus Studio 6|8 rear.

d941d90def2148887eb9a883_350x110.png
    PreSonus Studio 2|6.

8a130099d903aa7e4c7ec915_346x110.png
    PreSonus Studio 2|6 rear.

Attached Files:

2. Brother Junk

Brother Junk Active Member

That looks decent. I've had good luck with Presonus gear...I'd love to hear it.