protective corners

Discussion in 'Microphones (live or studio)' started by Pre Amp, Jan 21, 2006.

  1. Pre Amp

    Pre Amp Guest

    I need to buy some new protective corners for my guitar amp.
    It's a 100W tube head and the plastic corners need to be replaced. Can anyone recommend a web address to find some replacements?
  2. GavinMajesty

    GavinMajesty Guest

    What's the brand?
  3. Tommy P.

    Tommy P. Well-Known Member

    Jan 10, 2002
    Many many places. Anyone, chime in, with the ones you know.

    Antique Radio Supply They supply a lot of people. Type corners into the search field, and see what comes up.
  4. Pre Amp

    Pre Amp Guest

    Hughes & Kettner WARP X

    Great link Tommy! They have nice stuff
    I saw a lot of stuff for Marshall and Fender, but nothing for H&K yet.
    Please keep the suggestions coming
  5. moonbaby

    moonbaby Mmmmmm Well-Known Member

    Feb 23, 2005
    Parts Express has good variety of cabinet parts from Penn Fabrication. A lot of manufacturers use these. Check it out.

Share This Page